Why choosing the right international health or travel medical plan is really annoying:
- How long do I reasonably expect to be out of the country?
- Is there a chance I won't like where I am and may want to come back sooner? Will I be able to cancel my insurance? What's love got to do with it? Will our heroes escape the clutches of the Joker? Isn't this supposed to be a single question?
- Am I traveling or living internationally by myself, with my family or with a group? If you don't know this answer, you're probably going it solo.
- Is this employment related? If so, maybe a chat with whomever is in charge of Human Resources is in order there, Bunky.
- Will I be participating in higher risk sports or activities? If so, consider the Sports Rider available with the Beacon Series. Or, depending upon the activity, the optional Maternity Rider on the Meridian Series Basic.
- Will I need to come home at some point? How often? Will I want to come back if my health is an issue? Whatever the answer, call you mom. She worries.
- Will I keep my domestic insurance plan?
- Still not sure? Not surprising, since all you have are answers to questions that don't tell you how to choose a plan. Click here Dorothy, and you'll be transported to Oz; or maybe Kansas. Then again, maybe not, but it has as good a chance as clicking those ruby slippers you picked up at the neighbor's garage sale. Then, I'd suggest you visit www.AzimuthRisk.com and you'll know your way around the place. Or, just email Service@AzimuthRisk.com and get a fresh & friendly reply.